Monday, July 20, 2015

Artifact: Epiphany advertising car wrap

I created a car wrap advertisement. One of the most inexpensive ways to advertise is with a car wrap; you only pay for it once.
I wanted to go a step up from a van so I selected the actual car that Aubrey drives.
I tried to maintain a simple elegance including the fewest things possible making sure to include everything essential. 
I use the law of continuity to draw the eye across the car in C pattern and end in the lower right corner where the contact information is placed like a call to action for a webpage. 
I used the pattern Haley designed for our logo because of how she used the law of pragnanz  to create the impression of a cupcake reducing the elements down to the simplest form, using the law of closure to finish the lines and allow the items to be grouped together to complete the effect. 
I chose a plain but pretty cupcake to go in the back window to catch the eye. I wanted to repeat one of the cupcakes to bring emphasis to the fact that she will create specialty items just for you. I used the bright pink color and the most artistic and larger font to emphasis this element that makes Aubrey's business unique. 
The beautiful gold lettering is the perfect contrast to the beautiful rich blue background color of the vehicle.
The unique font plus the tail of the E adds to the allure that holds the viewer’s attention and makes them want to look harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment